The Best English Weblog
چندتا سوال تستی :
The potato (a) was the staple (b) of Ireland, and when the crop (c) failed in 1840, there was mass starvations. (d)
2. Shark (a) can maneuver considerably faster than other (b) fish (c) because they have no bones (d).
3. Although sugar cane (a) and sugar beet (b) look very different, the sugars (c) that is refined from them tastes almost the same (d).
4. Textiles industries (a) are as widespread as food industries (b) because both supply basic (c) human needs (d).
5. Many animal species (a) are totally colorsblind (b), but the condition (c) is very rare in humans (d).
6. Our skulls (a) is made up of eight cranial (b) and fourteen (c) facial bones.
7. Diamonds (a), which is about 40 times (b) as hard as talc (c), is made up of pure carbon (d).
8. The oceans (a) contain about 97 percent (b) of the world’s water supply (c), and about another 2 percent of world’s water supply is ices (d).
9. Brain waves patterns (a) vary among (b) different people (c) and in different activities (d).
10. The ancestor (a) of today’s horse (b) was a little mammal called cohippus, which first appeared 54 millions (c) years ago (d).
11. Lasers (a) are of great value in areas such as communications, industry (b), medicine (c), and scientific research (d).
12. Dinosaurs (a) are classified as reptiles (b), although some appear (c) to have been warms-blooded (d).
طبقه بندی: گرامر، تست و سوال،
|[قالب وبلاگ : تمزها] [Weblog Themes By : themzha.com]|